Title insurance isn’t solely reserved for covering your next home sale or purchase. It’s important when buying or transferring ownership for vacant land as well. Even though it’s an empty lot, many complications can arise over land titles if they aren’t sold and transferred properly. Disputes over property lines, legal access to the property, liens, unpaid taxes, undisclosed heirs, and even clerical errors such as misspellings or incorrect marital status can impact the validity of your title ownership.
Don’t leave your purchase to chance . Let Action Title Services do the proper due diligence and help you protect your assets.
There are Many Reasons Why Clients Trust Action Title Services
Action Title Services offers 30 years of experience delivering high quality results to our clients. Our meticulous attention toward detail and clear communication gives our clients peace of mind throughout every step of the process.
We guarantee accuracy and security, protecting your investments as if they were our own. Our business has passed several intensive due diligence screenings, including:
- Third party review and certification of practices by Habif, Arogeti & Wynne LLP, CPA (Atlanta, GA)
- Network and systems vulnerability and defense assessment and certification by Security Compliance Associates (Clearwater, FL)
- Deloitte, LLP periodic audits
- Employee and Owner background and credit reports every three years
- Licensing and continuing education verifications
We also offer continuing consumer protection and security to our customers, such as:
- Daily in-house and third party hosted escrow account reconciliation
- Daily third party IT systems and network monitoring
- Daily offsite data backup
- Escrow Security Bond issued by Lloyds of London
- Cyber Liability Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
- Privacy and Data Breach Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
Ready to Get Started?
We’re here to help make your vacant lot purchase a secure one. Call Action Title Services at 239-262-2200 or filling out our contact form online to get in touch with one of our professionals. We are here to answer your questions or concerns and to help ensure that your investments will always remain yours.
Hablas español? Nosotros también! Llámanos al 239-262-2200.