Short Sale Closings
Action Title Services Protects Your Short Sale with Title Insurance
Here at Action Title Services, we help you make a short sale just that by providing thorough but efficient title insurance services. We handle the coordinating with the short sale lender as we conduct a 30-year review of the title being sold.
In that review, we verify that there are no defects or unexpected ownerships that may impede the title’s transfer. We also protect the ownership of that title should an unforeseen claim or defect arise later on via title insurance.
Why Clients Use Action Title Services for Their Short Sale Closing
Our business has 30 years of experience in title insurance services. We are a highly secure business that takes the necessary precautions to protect our clients and company while delivering exceptional results.
Action Title Services has passed several intensive due diligence screenings, including:
- Third party review and certification of practices by Habif, Arogeti & Wynne LLP, CPA (Atlanta, GA)
- Network and systems vulnerability and defense assessment and certification by Security Compliance Associates (Clearwater, FL)
- Deloitte, LLP periodic audits
- Employee and Owner background and credit reports every three years
- Licensing and continuing education verifications
We also offer continuing consumer protection and security to our customers, such as:
- Daily in-house and third party hosted escrow account reconciliation
- Daily third party IT systems and network monitoring
- Daily offsite data backup
- Escrow Security Bond issued by Lloyds of London
- Cyber Liability Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
- Privacy and Data Breach Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
We’re Here to Help You
Hablas español? Nosotros también! We have a Spanish speaking team that is happy to assist clients that do not speak English or feel comfortable conducting their business using their secondary language.