Purchase and Refinance Transactions
From Purchasing to Refinancing, Action Title Services is Here
Did you know the average American often refinances within six to twelve months of purchasing their home? Typically this is done in favor of the buyer by lowering their interest rate, shortening the length of time it takes to pay off their mortgage, or switching to a different type of mortgage in order to obtain a more favorable rate.
Whether you’re in the midst of purchasing a home or you’re looking for a better mortgage through refinancing, Action Title Services can help set you up with a favorable solution.
The Quality that Sets Action Title Services Apart
With over 30 years experience, Action Title Services has the skills, processes, and meticulous eye for detail that consistently delivers quality results. Part of what makes our client’s experience exceptional are the best practices that make our services secure and dependable.
Action Title Services has passed several intensive due diligence screenings, including:
- Third party review and certification of practices by Habif, Arogeti & Wynne LLP, CPA (Atlanta, GA)
- Network and systems vulnerability and defense assessment and certification by Security Compliance Associates (Clearwater, FL)
- Deloitte, LLP periodic audits
- Employee and Owner background and credit reports every three years
- Licensing and continuing education verifications
We also offer continuing consumer protection and security to our customers, such as:
- Daily in-house and third party hosted escrow account reconciliation
- Daily third party IT systems and network monitoring
- Daily offsite data backup
- Escrow Security Bond issued by Lloyds of London
- Cyber Liability Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
- Privacy and Data Breach Insurance issued by Lloyds of London
Talk to Us Today About Purchasing and Refinancing
Give Action Title Services a call at 239-262-2200, or fill out our contact form to initiate a conversation about your next purchase or refinancing. A member of our professional staff will reach out to you to discuss what options are available.
Hablas español? Nosotros también! We have team that is fluent in both English and Spanish, allowing us to work with a vast amount of Southwest Florida clients.